Bet on Golf
We currently offer odds to win and matchups on all PGA Events and major tournaments such as The Masters, U.S.
Open, PGA Championship and The British Open. With our great selection, you are sure to get your fill of all the
golf action you desire!
General Betting Rules
- In the event a tournament does not go the specified number of completed
holes (usually 72), and the tournament is shortened by PGA officials, then
the leader at the end of the number of holes determined to be official by
the PGA shall be the winner.
- In head to head matchups, both golfers must tee off in order have action.
And also have action regardless of completion date.
- In the event that one player or the other is disqualified or withdraws after
teeing off, the other golfer will be the winner of the matchup.
- The most completed holes and the lowest score for either golfer is the winner
of the matchup.
- If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the
lowest score wins.
- For betting purposes, if the players are still tied then the wager will
be a push, unless they are tied for first place.
- If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff a) winner of play-off wins
the match-up and b) all other playoff participants tie each other
- Dead Heat Rule: Where there is a dead heat for any wager – for example
where there are 3 players tied for 4th place and a market has been
offered on players to finish in the top 4 of a tournament – then the
amount wagered is divided by the number of participants involved in the dead
- The full odds are then paid to the divided portion, with the remainder of
the stake money being lost.
- For Place/Show/Top 4/Top 10 betting - when there is a dead heat where the
number of tied participants exceeds the places available for that particular
bet, the stake money/amount wagered is multiplied by the number of places
on offer but divided by the number of tied participants.
- The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of
the stake money being lost.
Example - a 3 way tie for third on a top four bet would result in the
stake money /amount wagered being multiplied by 2 but divided by 3.
- Dead Heat rules do not apply to events where a price is offered for the
draw or tie.
- Finishing Positions - If a player is involved in a 5 way tie for 5th, as
an example, he is sharing 5th,6th ,7th,8th and 9th place. His finishing position
is calculated by adding the sum of all the positions (ie 5+6+7+8+9 =35) and
then dividing this figure by the no of players involved in the tie. His actual
finishing position would be 35 divided by 5, ie 7.
- Golf Props- All wagers will be void if 72 holes are not completed. Example
- Winner's Score or Hole in One
Please Note: If there is an event that you would like to wager on that we do not have listed, please contact us
and tell us which event you are looking for. We will attempt to make odds for you!