Sports Betting Rules
At GTbets.ag it is our goal to make your wagering experience as Easy and as Exciting as possible. We are The Only Choice for the beginning, as well as the seasoned bettor. With our extensive Wagering Menu, you are always assured to get all the action you desire.
We are happy to provide this wagering guide for your convenience. Please click the links below that interests you. Within each section, you will find complete information about every type of wager we offer. If you have any further questions or concerns after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.
Betting By Sports
Quick Reference Tables
Please find below a Quick Reference Table for the betting wagers we offer on major sports. GTbets.ag also offers wagering on many other miscellaneous events that are not listed here. Please contact us directly for further details.
Sports wagering limits
Please Note: Higher Limits are available, please contact one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives today for further details.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed.
- Bets must be made online at the web site. No postal, fax, e-mail or telex bets are accepted and if received will be made void, win or lose.
- All odds are subject to variation and become fixed only at the time of bet acceptance. However, despite every effort to ensure complete accuracy, GTbets.ag cannot be held responsible for any typing, human or palpable error which leads to any errors or omissions, including the announcing, publishing or marking of odds or results, other than those intended, or bets being accepted which contravene GTbets.ag 's rules. In cases where a bet has been accepted at an incorrect price, GTbets.ag reserves the right to void the bet.
- Management at GTbets.ag reserves the right to suspend markets at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. GTbets.ag also reserves the right to cease betting on any market at any time without notice.
- Online bets are not guaranteed unless a final transaction screen is seen. If in doubt, customers should review their open bets listed on their account. When a bet is placed and accepted, the relevant amount is charged against the customer's account, regardless of when the result is determined.
- All bets will be deemed final once a member has received their final confirmation. This confirmation will inform the member that their wager has been placed and will also serve as a receipt in case the member wishes to claim a discrepancy within the allotted 24 hour time period.
- All odds displayed are for information only and do not constitute offers from GTbets.ag to accept any bet at those or any other odds and GTbets.ag reserves the right to refuse any bet or part of any bet at any time in its absolute discretion without giving reason for doing so.
- GTbets.ag reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud GTbets.ag where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging. Where evidence exists of rigging or of some other act which has unfairly affected the result, or where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selections(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, GTbets.ag reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
- All times stated on the web site and/or referred to by GTbets.ag staff are as accurate as possible, however it is the responsibility of the player to ensure the time is accurate. GTbets.ag accept no responsibility for errors in times of events, however caused. Any bet accepted, in error, after the start of an event that is not betting in-running or for an event that has already taken place, or where betting has been suspended, will be void, win or lose. Any bet accepted in error after the start of an event on a market that is not being traded in running will be void
- All sporting events must be played on the date scheduled unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event will automatically constitute "NO ACTION" unless otherwise stated. No action means all monies for that event will be refunded. See wagering guide for details by sport.
- No credit will be offered by any employee of GTbets.ag, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. GTbets.ag reserves the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform GTbets.ag without delay.
- All winnings will be credited to the customer account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and GTbets.ag reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
- GTbets.ag shall in no circumstances be liable for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with GTbets.ag 's website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- Bets are processed in the order they are received.
- If any sums are mistakenly credited to your account, through either an error on the part of us or yourself, it shall be up to you to point this out. Failure to do so will void any subsequent wins caused by this error, either directly or indirectly. In such an event GTbets.ag reserves the right to take the necessary action to ensure that both parties are returned to the same position financially as that held immediately prior to the error being made.
- All live wagering bets are subject to a cancellation period for "game changing events". If such an event should occur, we reserve the right to cancel all wagers placed within the buffer period.
- In all Live Action betting, wagering is based on regulation time only for sides and totals, not including overtime unless otherwise stated in the wager details. Any undecided wagers will be voided if the match is not completed in full.
- In the interests of both our customers and ourselves, please note that all telephone calls are recorded on security tapes.
Final adjudication on all events will be determined by the official results as published on the official websites for the governing body of the relevant sport.